Weight 30 gr/1 oz
Helios Creams are fabulous. They feel luscious and they work like a dream. They have been meticulously produced in the UK by Britain's leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients.
Helios's Aesculus, Hamamelis and Paeonia Cream is prepared from the tinctures of organically grown herbs.
Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of hemorrhoids and varicose veins this cream is much loved by those who need it.
It is so gentle it will not interfere with homeopathic treatment and will not suppress symptoms.
Organic tinctures of Aesculus, Hamamelis and Paeonia are combined in this cream to create a topical application traditionally used to give symptomatic relief from the pain and swelling of hemorrhoids (piles), varicose veins and thread veins.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (sheer butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener) - Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Organically grown tincture of Aesculus, Hamamelis and Paeonia
There are no essential oils in this cream.
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.