Weight 30 gr/1 oz
Helios Creams are fabulous. They feel luscious and they work like a dream. They have been meticulously produced in the UK by Britain's leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients. The essential oil has in this cream has been specifically chosen to enhance the therapeutic effects of the herbal tincture.
Helios's Calendula Cream is prepared from organically grown Calendula with essential oil of Lavender. A gentle and soothing topical application prepared from organically grown Calendula plants with essential oil of Lavender. This cream is wonderfully healing for dry skin, diaper (nappy) rash and minor cuts and scrapes.
Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of dry skin, diaper (nappy) rash, cuts and grazes Calendula cream is an essential item for every first aid cabinet.
Calendula is well known as a safe, natural first-aid treatment for cuts, grazes and lacerations.
It will help minor surgical wounds to heal without infection.
It is also useful for sore, dry, chapped skin, diaper (nappy) rash, minor scalds, insect bites and other minor abrasions.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (sheer butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener) - Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Organically grown tincture of Calenula
- Lavender essential oil
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.