Weight 30 gr/1 oz
Helios Creams are fabulous. They feel luscious and they work like a dream. They have been meticulously produced in the UK by Britain's leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients. The essential oil has been specifically chosen to enhance the therapeutic effects of the herbal tinctures.
A soothing topical application combining organically grown tinctures of Rhus tox and Ruta with the warming properties of Ginger essential oil.
Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sprains and strains, and injuries to ligaments and tendons, Rhus tox and Ruta cream is an essential item for every first aid cabinet.
This cream has traditionally been used for the symptomatic treatment of arthritic and rheumatic aches and pains anywhere in the body.
It can also aid the healing of sore or damaged muscles, tendons and ligaments and is a brilliant addition to the sports or gym bag.
It has also been used for the symptomatic relief of the pain of shingles.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (sheer butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener) - Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Organically grown tincture of Arnica
- Ginger essential oil
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.