In Miranda’s usual clear and engaging style, she focuses on many common physical and emotional stresses, suggesting homeopathic remedies and common sense solutions to help with their resolution. This is an easy-to-understand guide to safely and effectively treating the effects of stress at any time of life, from infancy to old age.
Emotional stresses include anxiety, betrayal, bullying, conflict, depression, failure, homesickness, loss, shock and many more.
Physical stresses include environmental toxins, food sensitivities, illness, medications, the weather and many more.
There are 5 main sections:
- Part 1: A general introduction and explanation of stress.
- Part 2: How to use homeopathy to heal the effects of stress.
- Part 3: 26 common emotional stresses with homeopathic and practical solutions.
- Part 4: 9 main areas of physical stress from the environment and weather and medications and injury with homeopathic and practical solutions.
- Part 5: Detailed descriptions for 43 of the most commonly used homeopathic remedies for healing the effects of physical and emotional stresses.
In addition there are helpful charts, lists and quizzes to help with stress identification and remedy selection.
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.