Miranda Castro’s unique Healing Cell Salt Combination for Bones, Hair, Nails & Teeth.
For the temporary relief of weak bones, hair, nails and teeth.
Schuessler’s biochemic cell salts are the supplements of the homeopathic medicine chest. They can be used as tonics i.e. to support and enhance the body’s healing at a cellular level.
This combination is designed to enhance the strength and well-being of your bones, hair, nails and teeth and it includes the following three cell salts:
- Calcarea fluorica restores the elasticity and strength to weakened veins, muscles, skin, teeth, bones and joints.
- Calcarea phosphorica restores tone and boosts nutrition to weakened or growing bones and teeth.
- Silica strengthens weakened hair and nails as well as weakened or growing bones and teeth.
These salts are helpful for:
- Babies whose teeth are slow to come in and/or where the enamel is thin.
- Children at any age who are ‘wrung out’ during or after a growth spurt.
- Growing pains in children of any age.
- Pregnant, newly delivered or nursing mothers.
- Before, during or after menopause to enhance bone health.
- After a fracture (at any age) to help a broken bone to heal.
- Those who are aging (including the elderly) with osteoporosis.These cell salts need help. They cannot restore health to weakened tissues (including bones) if your body (and its tissues) are not getting its basic needs met. Especially for daily exercise and nutrition. If you need any encouragement please see my free webinar on bone health: Using homeopathy and homeopathic thinking to maintain and and improve the strength of our bones at any age
- Calcarea fluorica 6X HPUS
- Calcarea phosphorica 6X HPUS
- Silica 6X HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
This product is gluten and lactose free
Please Recycle Empty Bottles
Once empty both the glass bottle and the plastic lid are recyclable.
Bone Health Drops
If you would prefer this bone health tonic in a liquid (non-sucrose) form please Click Here
Canadian customers Click Here To Order
Adults and children age 12 and above: 4 pellets 2-4 times a day or as directed.
Infants and children up to 12 years: 2 pellets 2-4 times a day or as directed.
See also FAQs.
As with all homeopathic remedies they should be taken on a clean mouth i.e. no food or drink – except for water for 5-10 minutes before and after.
Use the lid to tip 2 or more out (never put back any that have been touched or fallen on the floor etc.
They should be sucked or chewed before swallowing.
They can be dissolved in a little water first (they only take about 10 minutes to fully dissolve).
They can also be crushed between two spoons and the powder given dry or mixed with a little water.
This is ideal for giving to infants and animals.
See FAQs for more information.
Because they are “sugar pills” it is wise to keep the bottle out of the reach of small children who can be devilishly clever about finding sweet treats!
If your child happens to gobble up some or all of a bottle in one sitting don’t panic. No harm will come to your child. It will only harm your bank balance as you’ll need to purchase another bottle!
Homeopathic remedies – including the cell salts – are non-toxic and one dose is one dose whether it is a few pellets or one-hundred or five-hundred pellets.
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. (See above!)
If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and contact a health care professional.
Keep sealed, in a dark, cool place away from direct sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Repeating this Remedy
Homeopathic cell salts taken as tonics can be repeated for months or even years. Usually twice a day unless the symptoms are severe (when you would take them 3-4 times a day) or mild (when you would just take them once a day).
They should never be taken continuously without a break.
They can be taken Mondays through Fridays with the weekends “off” or 3 weeks of the month with one week off.
Or in the case of teething babies, growing children or nursing mothers etc. they can be taken as needed – stopping on improvement and repeated if the symptoms return.
Keep notes of when you take them so you can track the results more effectively.
If you have any other questions that are not answered here then please contact us.
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.